Newbold Trust is a social enterprise which offers a nurturing service and space for workshop leaders, organisations and individuals who contribute to making a positive impact in the world.
Newbold House is run by a community of staff and volunteers committed to facilitating positive change.
The Newbold Trustees are looking to recruit a new Managing Director to lead and manage the next stage of growth and expansion of this exciting social enterprise.
The successful candidate will be responsible for holding the vision and overview of the Newbold Trust and ensuring that
it meets its social and organisational aims and objectives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create positive change in the world.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Carry out our strategic business planning in consultation with the staff and Trustees.
Track and review plans and actions to ensure objectives and outcomes are being met.
• Communicate the purpose, key messages and direction of the Trust both internally
• Hold an understanding of the legal and financial responsibilities of the project and
ensure these are met.
• Develop (in consultation with the Board) services, programmes/courses and projects
which enable the Trust to achieve its mission and vision, while thriving as an
• Identify and pursue opportunities including funding and new partnerships, which
will move the Trust forward and encourage financial growth.
• Provide leadership which promotes a healthy, happy and functional working
environment for the Newbold team.
• Ensure that there is a clear organisational culture, based on agreed values.
The Trustees are looking for someone who is ready to take on a leadership position and the exceptional challenge of developing an educational centre for positive change.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important as having the right experience and skills.
We appreciate that a suitable candidate may not have all the listed criteria but if you feel your attitude, skills and experience would make a significant contribution in this role we would welcome an application from you.