If you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives why not join Loretto Care? We offer excellent benefits including 7.6 weeks’ annual leave, a staff discount scheme an occupational pension, health plan and family friendly policies.
We are looking for:
· Enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team and become part of a leading care and support provider across central Scotland
· You’ll need no previous experience, but a positive outlook, patience and willingness to go the extra mile for the people we work for are essential.
· Someone to have effective communication skills and demonstrate initiative.
· You to work various shift patterns including sleepover, nightshifts and weekends.
· You to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme and register with the Scottish Social Care Council (SSSC), but we can help you with these applications
· You to have basic IT skills
· A relevant SVQ qualification is desirable.
In this flexible role you will work directly with the people we work for, supporting them to make positive changes in their life and be part of their community.