Are you a passionate, energetic and confident relationship builder? Do you have a commitment to detailed research and planning, but an ability to innovate? Then we need you to join our expanding team to transform the provision of children’s palliative care across Scotland and keep joy alive for every child and family that needs us.
We are looking for a committed and creative individual with great communication skills both written and oral to join our expanding Trusts and Foundations Team. This is a wonderful opportunity within a dynamic and supportive environment to use your research, planning and writing skills to make detailed proposals to Trusts and Foundations in Scotland and beyond. Ensuring CHAS can capitalise on our compelling case for support by identifying both capital and revenue projects suitable for funding. From small items of equipment to large capital projects and staff salary projects you will be part of a team with ambitious financial targets.
You will be an innovative and tenacious individual with a real team-working ethic that identifies with CHAS’s core values, vision and purpose.
· Identifies appropriate trust and corporate foundations suitable for CHAS to approach for funding
· Prepares written funding applications for funders
· Provides specialist support on all aspects of trust fundraising to the Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager
· Provides market-intelligence and research on Trusts, foundations and grant-making organisations.
· Collates information regarding project outcomes in order to report on these to funders when required.
· Sends timely and appropriate proposals and reports to size medium trusts and foundations using either agreed templates or written formal methods to a schedule agreed with the Trust Fundraising Manager
· Establishes contact and develops relationships with staff and/or trustees of trusts and maintains these, maximising the opportunities for income generation
· Acts as an engaging and inspiring ambassador for CHAS and displays positive behaviours
· Self-motivated with proven ability to engage and motivate others
· Professional and proactive attitude with a real pride in quality of work
· Forms meaningful relationships with others
· Accountable for own actions and decisions
· Commitment to ongoing learning and development
· Commitment to CHAS core values, vision and purpose
· Commitment to working with/supporting volunteers
· Views change as a natural, positive and continuing process
For further information and to apply go to: chas.org.uk/get-involved/join-our-team/a-new-career-at-chas
If you would like to discuss this post please contact Stephen Hart, Trusts and Foundations Manager, on 0141 779 6190.
To be part of the future of CHAS, click 'Apply' at the top of this screen and complete our online application form.
This post is subject to a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.
Closing Date: 28 July 2019
Interview Date: Week beginning 19th August