An opportunity has arisen for the above post, where you will work with external stakeholders and partners, and across College faculties and departments, build strong and positive relationships which will enable the effective development of projects, and compilation and management of funding bids. There are no line management responsibilities.
You must be qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
You will have experience of developing funding bids and generating income and an understanding of the public policy environment within which the College operates. You will also be able to identify creative and innovative solutions and programmes to meet the needs of funders and stakeholders.
You will have the following skills –
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to write to demanding timescales
• Effective communication skills both written and oral
• Able to deal with changing priorities and opportunities
• Good research skills
• Strong organisational skills and ability to meet reporting, monitoring and
• Good analytical and numeracy skills
• Well-developed presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
All other essential requirements for the post can be found on the employee specification with all the vacancy details.